Take Them Home Tuesdays

Hello friends.  I'm sure you noticed that I disappeared for a week as I moved.  I also gained a few new fur friends with the move and I'm over the moon to be their purr-son 🤣.  With that said, let's talk about another fur baby looking for his Furever Home. . . meet Angus!!!

This guy is 6-8 months old and such a sweetie.  Angus walked in the Christmas Parade earlier this month where he greeted lots of new friends and brought some serious Christmas Spirit.  If you think youre the person to give Angus belly rubs and unconditional love, don't wait!  Go visit this boy today and make a Christmas wish come true!  It's time to take Angus home ❤️

Visit Angus at Simpson County Animal Shelter
 2194 Kenneth Utley Rd. Franklin KY 42134 United States

Adopt don't shop ❤️🐶❤️

Comments

Popular Posts