Living My Dream- A Thank You Note

  Today I've been thinking a lot about how much I love my job.  I've always been an animal lover, so being able to have a career in the animal world is a dream come true.  For a few years I wasn't able to do much grooming due to the needs of my family but I still kept practicing my art with my friend's fur kids.
Myself and Millie Morris 2004

  Grooming isn't just a job, it's a passion.  I look forward to each day I walk into the salon.  I snuggle the fur kids as I welcome them, because I'm legitimately on cloud nine when I spend time with them.  There is no higher compliment to me than a happy dog giving me sweet puppy kisses after I've completed their groom.
  I've been fortunate in that when I returned home from Georgia I was able to resume working with Franklin's pets.  My scissors felt like old friends and standing at the table was like being exactly where I was intended.  All of my training has given me the knowledge and self assurance, but my love of dogs gives me the joy that I think the pups all feel when they're with me.
My daughter with her BFFF (best fur friend forever) 
  I'm so grateful to all the pet parents who entrust me with their sweeties.  Some may think of it as "just a haircut," but to me each fur baby is a friend that I get to pamper.  Each visit I strive to make them feel like a member of my pack and to give them the most gentle loving care.  I can't wait to see them all and tell them how much I love them.  Thank you for making my dreams come true ❤️🐩❤️

Comments

Popular Posts